Re: ebay nonpaying bidder fijiana

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ebay nonpaying bidder fijiana
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:36:25 -0500
I've had several people not pay and I start with an e-mail, then a payment
reminder and another e-mail and if I don't hear anything after a few days I
file a non-paying bidder form with eBay.

I also contact the next highest bidder to see if they want it.

You should complete the non-paying form as after 2 complaints that person's
bidding privileges are ended by eBay and you really need to get that person
off of eBay.

I've met a lot of great people through eBay but unfortunately there are some
scum buckets out there.

Mike