Fuel Return

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Return
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:49:33 -0500
Which year roadsters had fuel return lines to the fuel tank?

What does that tank in my trunk (1970) up on the wall do and is it needed?

I ask because my '66 and '70 are a little different in those areas and I think
I would need a fuel return line if a KA or SR end up in the car.

If we stayed stock engine and carbs but put a modified electric fuel pump in
the gas tank would the fuel pressure be okay on the carbs with the return fuel
line or is a regulator going to be needed?

So much for my day of Roadster learning.

Thanks!