Re: OT: Offset crash test - Ford F150 FULLSIZED pick up vs.

To: limprod@comcast.net
Subject: Re: OT: Offset crash test - Ford F150 FULLSIZED pick up vs.
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:15:49 +0100 (CET)
Ford use the Volvo crash test center in Sweden every available minute.
It's said this is the main reason why they bought Volvo passenger car
division 5 years ago. Expect to see a huge improvement in crash safety
in the next generation of Ford automobiles. Next new Ford SUV will be a
rebadged and slightly restyled Volvo XC90, built in Dearborn. They even
had a new V8 made (built by Yamaha) to improve crash safety over the
convetional V8's currently used. I cant tell more now but it will be
introduced towards the end of this year.

Thomas

citerar limprod@comcast.net: