Re: Any more Shasta Photos? Who won which awards?

To: ugly@softcom.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any more Shasta Photos? Who won which awards?
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 04:22:10 +0000
Thanks Phyllis,

I just wish I could have attended....The pictures from the show so far look
just fantastic!

Many thanks to you & the whole Modesto club for putting on the show. Top
notch events, like Shasta are an important venue that helps keep our
roadster community & hobby alive and thriving.

Thank you!

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA