Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine

To: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:01:38 -0500
Adam,
I'll be watching this thread.  Pierce Manifolds has hardware kits for
weber applications, though the J engine kit is for a DGV.  Might be
worthwhile looking into MG  hardware kits for DCOE since the J motor is
a licensed clone of the BMC 'B' motor (but you knew that).  Cant help
at all on the tuning, unfortunately.  I have yet to try and start the
J13 in my 320 (on the bare chassis, currently)  I'll be trying to use a
28/30 DGV