Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine

To: "Ronnie Day" <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: O/T Tuning single DCOE on J15 engine
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:12:52 -0400
I had the same cold running problems with a 240 I had w/triple Webers when I
didn't hook up the coolant lines that ran through the intake manifolds when
the temperature dropped. Hooking them up solved the problem.

The cold air and intake caused the gas to drop out from the mixture and it
wouldn't run well. It also made the running more consistant by cooling the
manifold in the summer.

FWIW, I have an almost new Weber DGV setup for a MGB engine complete with
instructions and a K&N filter.

Mike