Rustoleum / hammerite

To: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Subject: Rustoleum / hammerite
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:09:12 -0500
Does anyone know how similar the formulas are for these two paints
(Rustoleum hammered finish and Rust-Cap hammerite)?  They look similar.
  I have more experience with the rustoleum product.  One tip:  This
stuff is pretty tough providing you allow it to cure completely.  This
seems to take a couple of weeks.  Up till then it is kinda soft.  does
the hammerite cure faster?

-Marc
On Aug 10, 2004, at 8:28 AM, Brucciani, Chris wrote:

> I cleaned mine up and used Rustoleum Hammerlite (or whatever it is
> called) paint & am happy with the results.

Marc Tyler Sisterdale TX
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/datsun_homepage.html