RE: High idle and misses

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: High idle and misses
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:51:55 -0700
I've occasionally seen roadsters that would idle at 600 rpm, but not
frequently. 700-800 is fine. My Solexed and mildly cammed 2000 idles at
about 750, but that's a completely fresh engine.

In this state (WA), if a car won't idle below 1000, it will flunk
emissions - they will refuse to test it. YMMV.

Gordon