RE: Roadster Galore - For Sale in Texas

To: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Galore - For Sale in Texas
From: "PAts UT" <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:44:35 -0500
Donita and I went down to Gonzales and looked at the roadsters. What a pile
of old Datsun stuff!

In addition to the 5 69/79 roadsters he has 2 late 60's pickups, and 6 (I
think) 240Z's!

All the roadsters have been odd the road for at least 20 years. None of then
had tops, and have been sitting in a pole barn for all that time. None of
the interiors are intact. (I couldn't see most of the interiors because of
all the trash the owner had stored in them. I've never seen that many empty
2 and 3 liter soda bottles in one place!

All the bodies have at least surface rust. All the trunk lids are rusted
through in the lower corners. 3 of the cars have the engines removed, but
they are still there. he has a spare frame.

Oh, he has 3 2L and 2 1600's

I took about 40 pictures, but will have to put them up on my web site, which
may not happen until Tuesday as I have only dialup access here at home.

Peace,
Pat