RE: Roadster Galore - For Sale in Texas

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Galore - For Sale in Texas
From: "PAts UT" <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 07:12:29 -0500
I thought I replied to everyone on this last night, but I didn't.

I will contact Bruce this morning and hopefully go by this afternoon to take
a look at the cars.
Anyone in the area want to go too?

Anyone looking for anything in particular?

I'll be away from my email after about 9:30 Central time, so if you want to
get hold of me after that call me on my cell, (512) 797-7501.

Peace,
Pat