Andrew & Shari's Roadster BBQ

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>;
Subject: Andrew & Shari's Roadster BBQ
From: AffordPlbg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:42:04 EDT
Hi all,

Just wanted to post a big thank-you to Andrew & Shari for hosting a wonderful
Labor Day Roadster BBQ/Turkey Fry.  The food was awesome.  It was great to
see new faces, as well as familiar ones.  I had a lot of fun checking out the
Roadsters on-hand (seven, including mine).

A definite highlight was a ride in Hiro, Andrew's beautifully restored 67.5.
This car sure drives like it's on rails and I absolutely enjoyed the ride!

Another bonus was seeing the lovely, adorable Fiona O'Farrell, Fergus and
Carmel's daughter.  It was a real treat.

Thanks to all who participated.  Happy motoring.

Gary Wasserman
1969 SRL 311
1970 SRL 311
and others ...