OT Spec V 6 speed ?

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: OT Spec V 6 speed ?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:05:03 -0500
  My son has a first year Sentra SE-R Spec V.  Read about is problem below.
I know a few of you have them and some one on the list mentioned that they
worked for Nissan Service.  My son's local dealer is not willing to admit
that the car has problems and refuses to do anything.  Anybody out there tat
can help?

Paul Kort
Ohio
1969 1600 roadster