Fw: ball air

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: ball air
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:36:52 -0800
 Dan, It's hard to say what a realistic price can be, I guess it depends on
the buyer.  A couple of years back, a set of Everwings in not as nice shape
went for 800 plus dollars on Ebay, these were some that Ben Zech sold.  I
expect that these will do better, It is not often that the rare parts make
it to Ebay.  The more rare the part the higher the price.  Makes me almost
consider selling some of those extra early solex air cleaner assemblies that
I have sitting on the shelf...  Bottom line is it depends on, and to quote a
good friend of mine "how much it's hurting your ego"  Personally, I like the
look of Everwings on the roadster.
Later, Gerardo