Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:31:39 -0800
You can just about get an interior from any of the vendors certainly, Looks
like right now www.datsunparts.com has a great sale on a complete set.  I
purchased mine from there years ago and the fit was perfect, quality is
excellent. The bonus is that it comes with the clips, I am not sure if you
get that with the other kits, would be nice to know.  Having an upholstery
shop do it is the expensive way to go.  You might also be able to get a kit
from Ross in Washington, Carl in Canada Mike Young in San Francisco, Stan
Chernoff in Torrance, CA and Don Morrell back east. There are many options
out there, always nice to know where the vendors are at. Either way once you
are done, it makes a tremendous difference in the appearance of your car.
Good luck,
Gerardo