RE: panasports for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: panasports for sale
From: "Brian Hollands" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:12:11 -0500
15x7 0 offset is cutting it pretty close - I'd expect to need to roll
the rear inner fender lips and even then, it'll be dependent on the
tires you mount to the rims.  I think a couple of guys are running that
size but you'd have to hear from them as to what tire they run and if
there's any rubbing.
As an FYI, Gabe Tyler at Techno Toy Tuning (AE86 drifter stuff) has 15x7
0 offset Konig rewinds now for about $125/wheel in a couple of different
finishes.  Previously they were available only in a 14x7 -9 that would
not fit roadsters with stock fenders.

Brian Hollands
CSP '69 Datsun 2000
Tampa, FL