shift bushings

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net, BLUEBIRDS@bluebirds.datsun510.com
Subject: shift bushings
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:31:45 EST
Roadster, Bluebird Listers,

The Delrin shift bushings are ready for those of you who have requested
them.  You should have already received an email from me personally.   Once
again
they are replicas of the comp bushings but they are made from  Delrin, a hard
plastic similar to Nylon.  They provide a firm shift and  transfer less
vibration than aluminum.  They are also 1/3 the cost at $8  set.

If anyone else is interested please email me off the list.  I am  sitting on
30 sets.  These are 2 piece tapered bushings to fit Roadsters,  510s, 521 and
620 trucks and Zcars to late 72.

Thanks to all who helped me offer these parts.
Enjoy your Datsun(s)!

John Over