RE: Feditco points in the yellow box

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Feditco points in the yellow box
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:10:13 -0800
Hehehe.....I luv you Aussies. Sounds like two options for Keith:

OPTION 1: Replace the points. Cheap and quick.

OPTION 2: Replace the dizzy w/ a Gary Boone EI unit. Not cheap, but never
worry about points again.

I choose Option 2. Now waiting for nice weather to install it.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)