RE: Feditco points in the yellow box

To: <ambradley@frontiernet.net>, "'Pete Peters'"
Subject: RE: Feditco points in the yellow box
From: "BBTMC Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:07:41 +0930
I can vouch for this option. I have had a set installed for 3 years now. The
other benefit of pertronix is that the dizzy cap and rotor button seem to
last forever. I still have the same installed for as long as the pertronix
has been installed, and still no sign of burning out.

Brian.

Option #3 - Pertronix.  Spark is the same but never adjust point gap or
worry about points pitting again.  Costs less than $75US, installs in
15 minutes or less.