'66 Windshield.

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '66 Windshield.
From: JRice@koaspeer.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:31:49 -0500
I am just starting my rip down / rebuild project on a '66 1600. Can someone
advise how do I remove the short windshield? Any special instructions?

What a difference from my '69 1600. Many changes in the years.

I am sure I will have more questions as I get deeper into the car.

Thanks to all for future wisdom and advise.

      Jeff Rice

  ' 69 1600   -  Rebuilt 2004

  '66  1600   -  New Project.

intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are
not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure,
copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.