Re: 67.5 License trim update:

To: gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 67.5 License trim update:
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:31:09 -0800 (PST)
   Thats' great Gerardo!
 I want to acknowledge the effort you made with these. I know how all eyes can
be on you when you're doing something like this and I'm glad that your
commitment to doing it right has paid off. I know that I will be proud to offer
one in my shop!

Dean

gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Hello all, After working diligently I have great news, I have some beautiful
reproduction license plate trim surround assemblies for the 67.5 2000. The
machine shop was able to deliver the parts over the weekend. They will be
ready for shipment once I do some finishing work, they need some slight
polishing. The trim assemblies came out to my specifications, no corners were
cut as this piece needed to be correct. They have the keyhole taper at the
top where the keyhole meets, They have the correct angle at the bottom where
the body has a lip, they have the correct radius at the corners, and finally
the correct angle on the inside as the original was a trapezoid in shape.
Finally the attach by method of hex screws that fit in a keyhole slot, in
which the screw can slide for adjustment. I am excited to have been able to
complete this project and am grateful to all of you who have waited patiently.
I expect to mail them off on Saturday, I should have all the polishing done by
then. If you have any questions please let me know, I do have a couple of
extra's if any one else is interested in a piece for their car.
Thanks Again,
Gerardo Magana

P.S. I have some knob sets that just came in, I have a set on E-bay with no
reserve.