RE: 67.5 License trim update:

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, efrisbee@charter.net,
Subject: RE: 67.5 License trim update:
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:12:35 -0800
I bought the last one that Ross had and felt lucky to get it. I am very glad
that someone like Gerardo took the time to re-create this rare part.

The picture on datsun.org says it is a "chrome" trim ring. They're not. They
are stainless. Mine and every other I have ever seen are that way.

See you in Solvang!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000