2 FJ20's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 FJ20's
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:04:51 -0500
I saw these on another website

2 FJ20 engines -- I just received 2 FJ20 engines from Japan, a turbo and a
non-turbo. Both came with 5 speed transmissions, wire harness without computers
and all accessories attached, namely alternators, distributors, starters,
exhaust manifolds, intake manifold with all injectors and all pulleys and
belts. Short of pulling the engines apart, I spun them over with their starters
and checked compression. They ranged from 130 to 145 lbs for the turbo engine,
and between 155 to 165 for the non-turbo engine. $1200.00. Buyer takes care of
shipping.
Contact: Howard Salkey Phone: (305) 360-6500 E-Mail: hesalkey@netzero.com
Location: Miami