Roadster Parts Needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Parts Needed
From: The Gammons <gammon@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:21:50 -0500
Hi all

Anyone have a blown 2000 engine?

I need some hardware. Specifically the mounting bolts washers, screws and
keys for the ends of the cam, jack and crank shafts, plus the bolts for the
water pump and timing cover. Also the little timing cover on the front of
the head. Oil pan nuts (and washers? I think it takes them.) too.

I pulled the engine apart at work, and it seems some idiot threw these parts
out thinking I'd be buying new ones in the rebuild. Jeeze!

JimG