Mt Shasta - Sacramento to the Mountain THU morning

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mt Shasta - Sacramento to the Mountain THU morning
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:29:07 -0700
Okay, the drive train went back in yesterday and it is hopefully ready
for the trip. Crossing fingers and making a small sacrifice to the
Nissan gods, we will hopefully be at Bill and Kathy's in the 9 o'clock
time frame - targeted depart from the parking lot there is
9:30 AM THURSDAY (since I'm always late, I'll probably only be
arriving by 9:30...) If you're in the area and want a leisurely
caravan up, look for me. I will be taking it e.a.s.y, the U20 is
getting pretty tired for these journeys, I'm afraid...

I'll check email Wednesday night, then I'm out of touch.

-- John