Re: MOUNT SHASTA MEET RAFFLE GIFTS

To: efrisbee@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MOUNT SHASTA MEET RAFFLE GIFTS
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the correction. I make mistakes like this often.

Dean

efrisbee@charter.net wrote:
I don't mean to be a smart-ass, but whats a "Lazor"?
I know what a LASER is (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of
Radiation)and those can cut the materials listed below, but I have no idea what
a Lazor is. Just curious to know if there's something new out there that I've
missed! :)

Eric

> From: "datsun parts.com"
> Date: 2005/07/05 Tue PM 05:45:23 EDT
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: MOUNT SHASTA MEET RAFFLE GIFTS
>
> The following list of parts were bought and paid for by Fairlady Products to
>support the Mount Shasta Meet.
> The over the counter retail value, what we sell these items for on a daily
>basis, is $1,628.00.
> We hope you like these gifts as we enjoy donating them to the participants.
> Last year there was some problem in regards to coupons that were lost or
>round filed.
> This year the items were sent to Kay Bowerman. Kay Bowerman and the Modesto
>club are responsible for the display and proper dispersement of the items at
>the meet.
> These are your prizes. Please ask to see all of the items listed.
>
> 1 - 65 - 67 Early panel kit
>
> 1 - 67 1/2 - 70 Late panel kit
>
> 1 - 65 - 67 Early seat cover set
>
> 1 - 68 - 70 Late seat cover set
>
> 1 - Urethane competition lazor cut engine mounts (pair)
>
> 1 - 68 - 70 Lazor cut, machine formed stainless steel brake master cylinder
>brace
>
> 1 - 67 1/2 Sunvisor set
>
> 1 - 68 - 70 Sunvisor set
>
> 2 - Datsun Blue/Green 500 degree Engine paint
>
> 1 - Urethane competition front bump stop kit - 4 pieces
>
> 1 - Solex carb to air filter gaskets Pair
>
> 1 - 65 - 67 1/2 Glove box kit
>
> 1 - 68 - 70 Glove box kit
>
> 1 - 65 - 67 Early door panels
>
> 1 - 68 - 70 Late door panels
>
> 8 - T-Shirts

> Yahoo! Mail Mobile

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.