MOUNT SHASTA MEET RAFFLE GIFTS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: MOUNT SHASTA MEET RAFFLE GIFTS
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
     The following list of parts were bought and paid for by Fairlady Products
to support the Mount Shasta Meet.
    The over the counter retail value, what we sell these items for on a daily
basis, is $1,628.00.
We hope you like these gifts as we enjoy donating them to the participants.
    Last year there was some problem in regards to coupons that were lost or
round filed.
    This year the items were sent to Kay Bowerman. Kay Bowerman and the Modesto
club are responsible for the display and proper dispersement of the items at
the meet.
    These are your prizes. Please ask to see all of the items listed.

1  -  65 - 67 Early panel kit

1  - 67 1/2 - 70 Late panel kit

1 - 65 - 67 Early seat cover set

1 - 68 - 70 Late seat cover set

1 - Urethane competition lazor cut engine mounts (pair)

1 - 68 - 70 Lazor cut, machine formed stainless steel brake master cylinder
brace

1 - 67 1/2 Sunvisor set

1 - 68 - 70 Sunvisor set

2 - Datsun Blue/Green 500 degree Engine paint

1 - Urethane competition front bump stop kit - 4 pieces

1  - Solex carb to air filter gaskets Pair

1 - 65 - 67 1/2 Glove box kit

1 - 68 - 70 Glove box kit

1 - 65 - 67 Early door panels

1 - 68 - 70 Late door panels