Re: High Windshield Part # ?

To: Gary Boone <gaboone70@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: High Windshield Part # ?
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
I would like the part number too please.

Does any glass companies carry the high windshield?

THANKS,

Paul Souza
69 2000
Vacaville, CA

Gary Boone <gaboone70@earthlink.net> wrote:
I saw on this list that some folks have recently received their
windshields for the later models. I placed an order for one back in
January from a Nissan dealer and they just informed me that it is NLA
from Nissan after having it on backorder this long. Now I'm wondering
if I or they used the wrong part number. Can someone provide me the
part # they used to order their recently received high windshields?
Thanks very much.
Gary Boone
'70 2000

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.