Re: High Windshield Part # ?

To: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>, Gary Boone
Subject: Re: High Windshield Part # ?
From: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Gary, Paul, List,

Not sure this was answered yet, but I ordered one for
my 68 through the local Nissan dealer about a year ago
and it only took a couple weeks to get.  It came out
to $162.45 with tax.  At the time I heard there were
only 14 in the nation left, so I thought I better
order it before they are all gone.  I have not
installed it yet as I have some under dash work to do
and thought it best to remove the windshield, remove
the dash, fix the gauges, heater controls, wiring
problems, reinstall the dash, then put the new
windshield in.

Gary - thanks again for your awesome help with
installing your excellent distributor!!!

Scott Occhiuto
Everett, WA
68 2000 since 1976 - my first car...

--- Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would like the part number too please.
>
> Does any glass companies carry the high windshield?
>
> THANKS,
>
> Paul Souza
> 69 2000
> Vacaville, CA
>
> Gary Boone <gaboone70@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I saw on this list that some folks have recently
> received their
> windshields for the later models. I placed an order
> for one back in
> January from a Nissan dealer and they just informed
> me that it is NLA
> from Nissan after having it on backorder this long.
> Now I'm wondering
> if I or they used the wrong part number. Can someone
> provide me the
> part # they used to order their recently received
> high windshields?
> Thanks very much.
> Gary Boone
> '70 2000