Priorities happen...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Priorities happen...
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:55:53 +0000
It's not that you HAVE to sell the roadsters,

it's that you value something else over the roadsters.
People change, lives change, tastes change.

Kids are expensive.  And destructive.

And so on.

Personally, my car hasn't been out of the garage this year-
my priority is racing this season, and it's been a harsh mistress.
It's how it goes.
I can't see selling my car either, but if I couldn't store it inside,
I'd rather that someone else got the pleasure of driving the car,
rather than watch it rust away in the rain.

Toby