Re: A rare opprtunity

To: <notmgb@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: A rare opprtunity
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:51:31 -0700
Well I guess you never listened to your mother if you had one. If you can't
say anything nice then don't say anything at all.
 Andrew sorry to hear your selling your car. Hopefully we will see you at a
meet or hear from you on the list. Don't let assho.... like this idiot
bother you.
Jim & Susan
70 2000