Thanks for the prayers

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the prayers
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:51:17 -0500
Group,

I've not posted much lately.  It has been a month since I was diagnosed at the
VA for my Liver cancer.  The doctors really wanted me to be a heavy drinker or
to have Hepatitis in order to explain the cancer, but I had to disappoint
them.  I have lost about 25 pounds, which should give me a 1/2 second
advantage over Andy in an autocross, but right now I'm only up to about two
hours a day of activity, so I haven't been out of the house much.

For those of you who believe in God, I appreciate your prayers.  When Andy's
baby was born 3 months early at 2 pounds 2 ounces we asked for prayers for her
and she is now a healthy 2 year old, celebrating her birthday this week.  On
Monday July 18th I will go in for my first chemotherapy, and I ask for your
prayers while I am undergoing the procedure.  I will have an angiogram which
will put a tube into my liver through the artery, and they will inject chemo
directly into the tumor.  This should halt or reverse the growth.

Andy will be autocrossing his Datsun 2400 Roadster this weekend.  The KA24 is
working well.  he has a spare parts motor that he is mocking up a supercharger
setup on, and we hope to have monstrous gobs of horsepower very soon.  He
hopes to compete in the nationals at Topeka this September, and if things go
well for me, I'll go with him.

The BMW list I'm on has a link to a garage that puts SR20 engines into E30's.
I am surprised the BMW crowd would think of such a thing.  They go really,
really fast.

This is about my limit for today.  We'll let you know what happens after
Monday's procedure.

Leisure Suit Terry