Re: Thanks for the prayers

To: tcost@hot.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for the prayers
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:57:47 EDT
  While we are at it does GOD drive on the left hand or the right hand side
of the road.
  Really though many of you in the east first met my girlfriend Lou Ann 4
years ago at the Glen while she was wearing a really cute hat to cover her head
due to chemo from cancer. Guys these things do really work out. She is fine so
far and I am sure all will be well for you people on the list with health
problems.
  And yes a little prayer helps. Even if God does drive on the left side of
the road.

  Good luck,

   Dave