tune up parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tune up parts
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
I just read and appreciate John's post about NAPA points being wrong and early
Civic points being correct.

Can anyone please tell me by manuacturer, part number and location for purchase
their favorite points, condenser, oil filter, fuel filter, and spark plugs for
U20 engine.

Also what is the right weight trans and diff oil and what kind should I use.
My 3rd gear is noisy on deceleration (only when engine fully warmed) and maybe
Swepco or other primo synthetic is a chaep fix.

Eric Hoffman