Re: Anyone not like Miata seats?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone not like Miata seats?
From: michaelspreadbury@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:50:28 +0000
We have done a few Miata seat conversions into some of our cars, and I am not a
big fan of the conversion as I feel that the seats still sit too high.

This is not so bad on a high-windshield car, but on a low windshield car they
raise the driver up too high (those over 6').

Miata seats are outstanding, they are high-quality, very comfortable, have a
flat base, and the early seats have the speakers in the headrests. I just wish
that I could get them to sit a little lower in the car.

Michael
spriso.motorsports