RE: The ole battery under the package tray trick.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The ole battery under the package tray trick.
From: "Michael Spreadbury" <michaelspreadbury@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:44:31 -0700
Hi Daniel,

Yes, we like to put the batteries under the package tray on our conversions
as it cleans up the engine compartment, and we don't want to loose any
valuable trunk space.

There is not much room under the package tray, but with some of the smaller
batteries (such as the Honda spec Optima battery), it works perfectly.

Michael