Re: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy

To: <WCHMCH@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:31:31 -0500
Yup, you don't belong here...  the Chickenshit Datsun roadster owners who
don't share their name on the List is down the hall to your left.  LOL!
(that was a joke, you sensitive types)

Of course you are welcome here!  I am glad to hear that this List is helpful
to you!  There are still some knowledgable people here despite all the flame
wars on OT subjects.   Good luck!!

DIE THREAD, DIE!!!    Andrew Murphy already said his tearful goodbyes
(Again)   Goodbye Andrew!   Have a GREAT life and may God bless you every
day of your life!  Good luck selling your car!!

Is everyone ready to drop this and get back to sharing stories, giving
advice and generally talking  about Datsun roadsters?   That would be great!

ROADSTER CONTENT...  my '70 2000 remains down due to the tranny mainshaft
nuts coming loose.  It will be another week or so... :(  Anyone else not
getting their roadster "fix" this week??

Eric