life at the ranch, roadster ranch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: life at the ranch, roadster ranch
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:13:33 EDT
Hello all,

    After the excellent trip to Shasta my roadster  batteries are pretty well
charged back up. Drilled throttle shaft bushings out  of a dozen carb bodies,
roughed out a batch of throttle shaft bushings, finished  smoothing the
insides of half a dozen manifolds, a pretty productive couple  of days for me.
Once
I get the last of the bead blasting done (picture  this, 110 degrees F,
helmet, dust mask, robe, gloves. I blast early in the  morning and not for
long!)
they will start coming together.

keith"the slow carb guy"williams