Anyone else not getting their roadster fix?

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Anyone else not getting their roadster fix?
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:09:08 -0700
Yeah, me...Got the GM alternator, Optima Red top battery (repainted the
battery tray w/ red Plastikote to match <g>), plus the KYB GR-2 shocks and
ground straps arrived from Summit Racing, and....they have to wait...sigh...

Debbie has this weird thing about finishing the kitchen instead of working
on the roadster. Women are strange....

At least I get to drive the Miata...

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -