69-1600 front caliper questioin

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69-1600 front caliper questioin
From: stan k <stathy@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:15:49 -0700
Hello group!
I have a quick (hopefully) question that I was hoping someone could help me
with.
I've replaced the caliper pistons for both front calipers, turned the rotors,
replaced the brake lines and of course replaced my brake pads.

After bleeding the brakes I've found that the rotors wont spin freely.
That is to say, I need to push the rotors in order for them to turn.
Somewhere back in my Auto mechanics 12 course I remember the teacher saying
you should be able to spin your wheel and it should complete 3 revolutions
before stopping.

When I apply the brakes they fronts lock up nicely, and when I release the brake
they will also release the pressure in the fronts but not enough to allow them
to freewheel.

Is this normal?  Do they need to wear a bit before they'll spin freely?

Your help and responses would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

Stan