Re: alternative seats

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: alternative seats
From: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:30:00 -0400 (EDT)
Some of us graybeards recall that among the more comfortable
places for parking the posterior were the seats in the Renault
cars from the 1960s.  The seats on my old R10s were pretty small.
Does any list member have information on whether seats from the
Dauphine or other old Renaults would fit the roadster?

Finding a set in good condition without rotted foam rubber or
vinyl might be a challenge, of course.

--Bob
68 1600