RE: alternative seats

To: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>, Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: alternative seats
From: "Hoaglan, Dean C" <dean.hoaglan@honeywell.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:55:49 -0700
I stuffed some seats out of a LeCar into the '77 720 king cab I was driving in
the late '80s. I wish I still had those
seats to try in the Roadster.  I remember them being small and comfy, with high
side bolsters and lots of adjustments.
I've tried looking on the 'net, but found very little on LeCars.

Dean