Late steering wheel surround trim piece, RHD?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Late steering wheel surround trim piece, RHD?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:53:46 EDT
Hello all,

    Sorting through bits I have found an odd part. It  is the half of the
steering wheel/key surround trim piece that has the brass  inserts for the
screws. Not too exciting except that it is a mirror image of the  one for a LHD
car.
Could it be for a RHD car? Anybody want it before I put it on  E-bay? I've
looked and I don't seem to have the other half.

keith williams