Re: Can we kill (pun intended) the Concealed Weapons

To: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Can we kill (pun intended) the Concealed Weapons
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:04:08 -0400
Quite right you are Pete!   For those who'd like to continue this discussion, I
have found the site for you!!

"Concealed Weapons Mailing List

Editor Brian Cox <coxb@netcom.com> writes: "This list is a forum for discussion
of issues related to concealed weapons law and how it may be changed.
Legislative and legal updates may be posted, but the primary discussion should
be on the initiative process in CA and how it may be used to obtain
non-discretionary CCW in this state."

and the following in the body of the message: subscribe CCW-L"

Good luck!!  :)

Eric