Re: Can we kill (pun intended) the Concealed Weapons

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can we kill (pun intended) the Concealed Weapons
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Aaaawww, Darnit!!!  I was just going to start a thread about which political
party is right, which religion is true, should gays be allowed to marry, should
abortion be legal, and who is better - Yankees or Red Sox!  Stupid rules of
etiquette!!

Roadster content... I like Datsun Roadsters.

Matthew in Sarcastic Phoenix...

Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net> wrote:
Okay, people, I think both sides have stated valid viewpoints. Can we
-PLEASE- end this off-topic discussion?

ROADSTER CONTENT: Going to NWDE (Northwest Datsun Enthusiasts) Meeting after
work to pickup wiper pivots and a valve cover. wooHOO! Sure hope the rain
doesn't keep the other roadsters away. I'd love some extra inspiration.

Thank you.

` ___ '
Pete - (O o) -
Lake Forest Park, WA