Some Real Roadster Content Like NEW windshields

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Some Real Roadster Content Like NEW windshields
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:26:14 EDT
Hey List,
Since the Nissan windshield source dried up. And in the next 10 years even a
$50'000 restoration will sit in the garage if it has a cracked windshield.
Lets be PROACTIVE. There is a well known source in Andover Mass of Classic car
windshields. He has sold the roadster  windshields before and knows ALL of our
vendors.
He is called PROSOURCE GLASS. If we can do a minimum of 25 he can get a
production run. Cost is as of yet unknown. I asked him to email the list. If
you
are at all interested PLEASE take this seriously. Or let me know and I will
forward it to him.
I am afraid that in 10 years parts might not be available at ANY cost. A
cracked windshield will ground you just as fast as a blown engine,

Dave Murphy