Re: Some Real Roadster Content Like NEW windshields

To: Davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: Some Real Roadster Content Like NEW windshields
From: Gary Boone <gaboone70@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 00:10:05 -0600
Dave & list,
I'm in.  I'm about to install a new one I bought about 4 years ago but I
want to keep a spare for the future.  I get this response when I try to
order (and request a permanent back order) that Nissan cancels the order
immediately after they find it's NLA.  My previous windshield was
cracked while I was towing it.  A freak thing because a rock flew over
the truck and hit the roadster windshield.  Let us know the price.
Thanks for your help.
Gary Boone
1970 2000
Cheyenne, Wyoming