Re: I like classic cars you should too

To: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I like classic cars you should too
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:45:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>What is everyone's favorite classic car in the same price range as the Datsun
>Roadster (which of course is the coolest)?

I'd like Volvo sedans like the PV 544 Sport or the 122s (Amazon) <both about
the roadster range
A really Nice 510 would kick either one out of the garage
I'd love an early 70 Alfa Gulia GT coupe <more $$$$ than a Datsun
A big ol mid sixtys MB covertable <more $$$$ than a Datsun
My dad's 68 Plymouth Sport Fury <more $$$$ than a Datsun
Then there's a few rare exotics too costly to list