Re: I like classic cars you should too

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: I like classic cars you should too
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:06:10 -0500
I've liked the Volvo PV544 as well, I've owned 28 of them total, and once
had 6 of them at the same time. The complete drive trains from the the rear
hub to the engine, suspensions, and front brake/hubs/wheels etc. stayed
identical from 1959 to 1966. One exception to that statement the engines got
progressively larger with the 1.4L and ending with the 2L. The transmission
and engines went on to be a stock drop-in with NO mods whatsoever in the 120
and 140, and 160 series model changes up to 1976.
I loved the old Volvo's.
Mike Hudson  '67-1600