5 speed parts availability

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 5 speed parts availability
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:24:02 GMT
Greetings list.  Since Shasta I have noticed more noise coming from my gear box
under load and particularly when decelerating, most noticable in 2nd but
present in all gears... sounds to me like bearing noise.  Anybody know what the
availability of 5 speed parts is like, particularly bearings?  This is a servo
box.  The box has newer sychros n stuff and the gears should be fine (keep
fingers crossed) as it was gone through a few years ago.  Thanks for any info.
Greg Burrows