Request for Shasta vacation information

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for Shasta vacation information
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:18:05 -0600
No, I didn't make it to Shasta from Salt Lake City, however, I did make it
to Solvang.

Anyway, Lucy and I are planning to vacation in the Lake Shasta area next
month and were wondering if anyone had any advice on which dog-friendly
campgrounds to stay in, and which lake is nicer, Shastina or Siskiyou. Also,
any suggestions on where else to visit in the Shasta area would be welcome.

No, we're taking the Camry, not the Roadster (see dog reference above).

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311